Here is a selection of pictures from our garden this year:
As of the 27th of june, Gielinor has another boss mob to face: Telos, the warden.
This boss is unique in almost all of its attacks and special mechanics. Let’s cover the basics first.
– Telos starts at 0% and is his enrage is uncapped; therefore being the hardest boss in game.
– Telos has 4 phases from 0-99% enrage, and gains a p5 at 100%
– Telos has 3 special attacks that he can use in every phase, every single phase as one or multiple phase specific specials
– Telos drop mechanic is different; you can chain your loots for better loot, guaranteed better drops at higher enrage, and his enrage resets at every successful loot or when you meet your maker.
– Telos CAN NOT be walked
– Telos rage increase is RANDOM by 5-25% per kill. You can reset rage or set to hardest you’ve unlocked.
Let’s begin by describing his basic attacks:
– Melee attack: Attacks with his blade arm (Charges special bar)
– Mage attack: Small green ball from his head
– Enhanced mage: Fireball. Uses this attack when his special bar is full. Doing magic attacks reduces this.
Then there are also his non-phase specific specials:
– Uppercut: He will hold his attacks and then charge you. This can be dodged by surging to the left or the right. Surging into him will still make him deal a fair amount of damage to you.
– Jump stun: Telos will say ‘hold still, invader’ and stun you before jumping up to deal you for a huge hit. Can be dodged by using freedom and walking/surging away.
– Tendril stun: Telos will say ‘return to the ground’ and snares you in tendrils. This will damage you every tick and heals telos for 1500 hp per tick, as well as draining adrenaline every tick. Deal damage to end his grip (3000 at low enrage, more when higher). Can not be dodged in any other way.
Telos’ jump and uppercut specials CAN be blocked with resonance.
Now for his phase specific specials:
– Yellow beam: Increased adrenaline gain, increased prayer drain
– Black beam: Decreases damage done and damage taken.
– Red beam: Increases damage done and damage taken.
– Minions: Make sure the minions are down as soon as possible as they increase telos’ defence or decrease your hitchance by a VERY significant amount. Minions spawn at 75k, 50k and 25k respectively and will continue to regain consciousness after a few seconds of getting knocked out.
– Shockwaves: As long as the minions are killed as soon as possible you wont have to deal with these. Whenever the minions are alive they increase the bar on top of the screen. When it reaches the red, telos will send out shockwaves.
– Anima bomb: Deals MASSIVE damage when not charging an anima font
– Anima drain: Cleanse yourself at an anima font as soon as possible to stop it from dealing loads of damage (just walk to a font)
– Minions: Kill these minions asap.
Overall rundown of the boss:
– Dps telos down as quick as possible. Keep him away from the beams by blocking them or walking telos out of them.
– Dps telos down as quick as possible. Keep him away from the beams by blocking them or walking telos out of them. Beams charge his adren bar; the higher his adren bar the more damage he does to you.
– Dps telos down as quick as possible. Take the minions down as quick as possible. Minions spawn at 75, 50 and 25k. Keep him away from the red beams.
– Stand in the pure anima font until he spawns his minions, target the minions and get back on telos. After telos used his anima bomb attack and it hit you, move to the vulcanic anima font and repeat the same thing. Move to the corrupted anima font after that and repeat.
– Dreadnips poison, stall and stun him.
– Dominion gloves stall him slightly as well.
-Try to shield swap and reso to minimise your food intake
– The full fight should be easily soulsplittable on low enrage.
– Telos drains your renewal timer and possibly your ovl timer as well. Seems to have an increased prayer drain rate.
83 Farming: plant a spirit tree in Brimhaven
Tiranwnn Quiver 1
What to Bring;
6 tree saplings
7 fruit tree saplings
1. Tree patch at Lumbridge (lodestone)
2. Tree patch at Taverley (lodestone)
3. Tree patch at Falador park (lodestone)
4. Tree patch at varrock castle (lodestone)
5. Run to spirit tree in north-eastern part of the ge
6. do the tree patch in gnome stronghold
7. do the fruit tree patch in gnome stronghold
8. use spirit tree to teleport to brimhaven and do the fruit tree patchto the west
====Note your collected fruit here=======
9. use spirit tree to teleport to tree gnome village, go through the fence, talk to elkoy do the fruit tree patch to the south
10. do the fruit tree patch east of catherby bank (lodestone)
11. use quiver to teleport to lletya. do fruit tree there
12. use witchdoctors mask. Run south and do the fruit tree there
13. Teleport to prif (lodestone). Do the tree patch in trahaern section then do the fruit tree patch in meilyr section.
Windows Home Server – How to Troubleshoot Mediasmart Server Add Hardrive Problems
Plugged in a 500GB esata hard drive to use a backup for my WHS data.
When I click “Add” and then “Use this hard drive to back up files that are stored on your home server”
I get the message:
“Drive partitioning and restart required. The drive does not seem to have a partition created. Please create a partition and then restart home server before trying to add the drive.”
TO SOLVE IT THE EASY WAY:
Add it as a data drive first using the WHS connector, it will format then add. As soon as this completes then remove it again using the connector.
I had to do this a couple of times as it would not let me add as a backup drive the first time I added and removed as data!
TO SOLVE IT THE HARD WAY
Remote desktop onto the server and go to “all programs”->”administrative tools”->”computer management”->”disk management”
Create a primary partition
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car ’89 Tuning For Gran Turismo 5
– Rigidity Improvement
– Turbo Kit 3 (High RPM)
– Fully Customisable LSD
– Racing Soft Tires
Transmission: 249 ( set roughly 10 above max speed on straight)
Ride Height: -30/-20
Spring Rate: 17.5/14.5
Dampers Ext: 9/8
Dampers Com: 9/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
A quick fix for server admins using teamspeak 3 when guests cant view who in channels:
To join a channel the i_channel_join_power of the server group (found in servergroup/channel/access) must me equal or higher than i_channel_needed_join_power of the channel (found in channelrights/channel/access). To view the members in channels, you have to do the same for i_channel_subscribe_power. Probably this is too low or not set for your members.
Welcome to Strombringer, the concluding episode in the acclaimed
Magic Knight saga. The story so far…
In previous episodes (Spellbound and Knight Tyme) Magic Knight
rescues his friend and tutor Gimbal the Wizard from a self
inflicted White Out spell, and then finds himself catapulted into
the 25th Century aboard the starship USS Pisces. Having acquired
a secondhand time-machine from the Tyme guardians, Magic Knight
finally reaches his own time and planet – but with a slight
problem; Whilst travelling back, a serious malfunction
occurred with the secondhand time machine, and now, horror of
horrors, there are two Magic Knights!
The other Magic Knight is a real nasty piece of work. He calls
himself the “Off White Knight”, but locally he is known as the
Stormbringer because of his powerful and dangerous Storm Cloud,
which he is planning to use to destroy Magic Knight.
In your role as Magic Knight, you realise that you cannot kill
Stormbringer, because if you do, you will destroy yourself in the
process, the only way for you to become your old self again is
to merge with him. Good Luck, Magic Knight!
PLATFORMS RELEASED ON
ZX Spectrum (separate 48K and 128K versions), Commodore 64, Amstrad, MSX, Atari ST