83 Farming: plant a spirit tree in Brimhaven
Tiranwnn Quiver 1
What to Bring;
6 tree saplings
7 fruit tree saplings
1. Tree patch at Lumbridge (lodestone)
2. Tree patch at Taverley (lodestone)
3. Tree patch at Falador park (lodestone)
4. Tree patch at varrock castle (lodestone)
5. Run to spirit tree in north-eastern part of the ge
6. do the tree patch in gnome stronghold
7. do the fruit tree patch in gnome stronghold
8. use spirit tree to teleport to brimhaven and do the fruit tree patchto the west
====Note your collected fruit here=======
9. use spirit tree to teleport to tree gnome village, go through the fence, talk to elkoy do the fruit tree patch to the south
10. do the fruit tree patch east of catherby bank (lodestone)
11. use quiver to teleport to lletya. do fruit tree there
12. use witchdoctors mask. Run south and do the fruit tree there
13. Teleport to prif (lodestone). Do the tree patch in trahaern section then do the fruit tree patch in meilyr section.
A quick fix for server admins using teamspeak 3 when guests cant view who in channels:
To join a channel the i_channel_join_power of the server group (found in servergroup/channel/access) must me equal or higher than i_channel_needed_join_power of the channel (found in channelrights/channel/access). To view the members in channels, you have to do the same for i_channel_subscribe_power. Probably this is too low or not set for your members.
Welcome to Strombringer, the concluding episode in the acclaimed
Magic Knight saga. The story so far…
In previous episodes (Spellbound and Knight Tyme) Magic Knight
rescues his friend and tutor Gimbal the Wizard from a self
inflicted White Out spell, and then finds himself catapulted into
the 25th Century aboard the starship USS Pisces. Having acquired
a secondhand time-machine from the Tyme guardians, Magic Knight
finally reaches his own time and planet – but with a slight
problem; Whilst travelling back, a serious malfunction
occurred with the secondhand time machine, and now, horror of
horrors, there are two Magic Knights!
The other Magic Knight is a real nasty piece of work. He calls
himself the “Off White Knight”, but locally he is known as the
Stormbringer because of his powerful and dangerous Storm Cloud,
which he is planning to use to destroy Magic Knight.
In your role as Magic Knight, you realise that you cannot kill
Stormbringer, because if you do, you will destroy yourself in the
process, the only way for you to become your old self again is
to merge with him. Good Luck, Magic Knight!
PLATFORMS RELEASED ON
ZX Spectrum (separate 48K and 128K versions), Commodore 64, Amstrad, MSX, Atari ST
This message is not a hardware failure – I bought a new laser and laser chassis and did a direct replacement but still got the same message (Yes it was the right part number etc etc). This error is caused by a firmware update from Sony. You can’t reset the firmware once you have downloaded and installed it, even if you do a full system reset to factory settings the new firmware version will stay on there. You can’t roll back the firmware as some of the newer games rely on it for their features to work. In other words you are fucked and Sony refuse to acknowledge that they have broken your machine.
If you have warranty then great – get them to fix it or replace it for free. If you don’t have warranty then you can pay them a shit load of money to fix it or replace it. If you are feeling brave then you can try to fix it yourself as I did but you will most likely run out of things to fix and be left wondering how you are supposed to fix the firmware.
Some have reported fixing this error by doing the following:
1. Start with having the system in standby (redlight is on)
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Press and hold the power button again and keep holding, it will beep as it turns on and then it will double beep. When you hear the double beeps immediately take your finger off the power button (if your system turns off before you get a double beep just try again and hold the button, it should double beep the 2nd time you try)
4. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
You will now have a screen with these options (I have attached a picture of this screen below)
1. Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION 3 System.
2. Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
CHOOSE THIS ONE 3.Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
4. Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION 3.
5. Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
6. System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION 3 System
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT CHOOSE THE WRONG OPTION HERE OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR DATA. The one that fixed my blu-ray drive is option 3: RESTORE FILE SYSTEM
If the Blu-ray Disc does not support 1080p 24Hz video mode, the video output may not display properly. Go to [BD 1080p 24Hz Output(HDMI)] under (Settings) > [BD/DVD Settings] and select “Off. It worked fine 4 me, for now anyway.
Frontier Elite II was released in 1984 as a sequel to Elite. It was a massive step forward in gaming and the first realistic + enjoyable space simulator made. It was not just about shooting other spaceships, the main aim was to build up your wealth and status as a spaceship commander.
FRONTIER ELITE II INTRO SEQUENCE
Frontier Elite II Game Cover
One of the main things I remember from playing Frontier Elites II as a child is the music and how well it fitted in with space travel. It changed depending on what you were doing like when docking Blue Danube would play reminding you of the film 2001: A Space Odyssey while leaving hyperspace would play Grieg – Hall of the Mountain King making you feel a bit uneasy as you jetted away from your hyperspace cloud before pirates could track you down and open fire! Here is the full list:
-In The Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
-Frontier Main Theme – David Lowe (original music)
-Baba Yaga – Modest Mussorgsky
-Night on Bare Mountain – Modest Mussorgsky
-Frontier Second Theme – David Lowe (original music)
-Ride of the Valkyries – Richard Wagner
-The Blue Danube – Johann Strauss II
-The Great Gates of Kiev – Modest Mussorgsky
FRONTIER ELITE II TIPS
At the beginning of the game sell everything on your ship including the drive, scanner, automatic pilot etc… Then fit a passenger cabin. Go to the bulletin board and take on the first job for transporting someone somewhere. When They are on board your ship, go to the new and reconditioned ships section and select to buy a ship that costs less then yours is worth (you’ll know this because the price will be a minus figure). Then click on buy and the message ‘You can not buy a new ship with passengers on board’ will appear. But they will give you the trade in price anyway. If you keep clicking on the buy button they will keep giving you the money for the ship and you can get really rich!